Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm Back- Finally!

I know all of you have been wondering where I have been. I am sorry I didn't write recently, but I have just started school, Reilly ate my sock, just crapped it out, soccer is very hectic right now, this girl Janie Lewis at my school is a fat head as like her dumb friend Cortney and they are just giving my friend Brightie grief and me and my friends as well, so they are butt- nuggets right now, but I am very sorry, but I am back and writing again.
So Halloween is just in 8 days now and I am excited as all of you probably are! I as you know, I'm being an Ice Cream Cone because the Cheese Burger did not work out that well. My mom has not even started it yet, but she said she would miss my game tomorrow so she could get working on it. Now to me, that is good and bad at the same time. Good because she is finally starting on my costume. Bad because she is missing my game in Dove Valley as she did last season! I feel betrayed, but hey, it's the price you pay.
Now what I've said in the beginning, Mary, these are good excuses believe it or not. Cortney Blanton is stupid and so is her stupid friend Janie Lewis, and they have just been giving my friends and I grief so I am very angry.
There are so many stupid girls at my school, it's not even funny! Who do you come up against in your life that bug the crap out of you? Write to me, let me know, and I'll deal with them myself.

Always, Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment