Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pool Day\ Well, Eveything Else!

So today I went to the Swim and Tennis Club again with my cousins, again! Thankfully, it was SO MUCH nicer today. Not even one dark cloud! I had a lot of fun. My aunt Care brought pizza. I tried to teach ,my cousins Jack, Charlie, and kind of Will how to do a flip turn in the water. will just kind of left and did his own thing! Once it was like the 3rd or 4th adult swim, my cousins Jack, Charlie, and Will and I went to play tennis on one of the courts. We didn't really play seriously, but we had a few good plays now and again. I was with Jack and Charlie and Will were on a team. We played for about 20 minutes or so until we felt like french fries! It felt like I was in an oven! So we went back into the pool for another 20 minutes. We went in on the slide, and the water is usually really cold when you first go in and we were totally dry too so it was cold when we got in, but we soon got used to it!
After the pool, I took my shower and went downstairs. I had soccer practice in about three hours so I had to take it easy. So once the time for soccer practice came, I got ready and my mom drove me down to the soccer fields. I didn't know we were going to do SO MUCH! I thought that we were just going to do some dribbling, some running, and some shooting. Oh boy was I wrong! We had to do this thing called circuit training. There were about 6 things that you had to do. First we had to run up a hill 5 times. Then we had to go on a hill and do 10 sit ups with our heads facing down the hill. Next we had to do like seat squats or something like that. Then we had to do things called burpies 15 times! That is H-A-R-D HARD! Next we had to jog around these cones. Then we had to do 20 mountain climbers which wasn't so hard. Next we had to do 15 sit- ups which were not that difficult. And then lastly, we had to do a plank for 30 seconds then sprint to the end. The only hard part was that we had to do that 5 STINKING TIMES!
Anyway, that was what my night was like. Now my mom and I are trying to figure out what to do tomorrow, except for swimming! I am pooled out! Send me some of you ideas!

Always Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment