Monday, July 13, 2009

Laser Tag Review

So as you all know, I went to play Laser Tag at Lazer Traxx for my friend Nathan's B- day party! And let me tell you, it was so much fun! I not really good or anything because pretty much always came in last, but I felt like I did my best, and besides, it was first time! I did get to level two though! We played three games that day. One game was really fun because it was just our party. The last game we played was PACKED! There were at least 20 people there tops!
Any way, I went swimming today at the swim and tennis club with my aunt Mary and he kids, my aunt sue and her kids, and my aunt care and her kids. By the way, my aunt care has a blog as well. Check it out at
http://www.carolinejoyhome.blogspot.com/. It is very cool. Actually cooler then mine! Now back to the pool, we went for about 2 hours. I was only in the water for about 20 minutes tops. That was because we had to get out 2 time because of dumb, stupid lightening delay! I won't say anymore because then I might be written up.
What did you guys do today? Tell me about it. Hopefully you didn't get RAINED OUT at the STINKIN' POOL!

Always Bailey

1 comment:

  1. Hey Poodle...
    Had fun at the pool today ~ even though most of it was spent on the deck. Better luck next time. Before you know it you'll boogie boarding in LBI & eating ice cream on the beach ... AHHH ~ PARADISE!!
    Talk to you later -
    PB

    ReplyDelete