Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mario Cart

So the other night, I went to my sister Megan's house to play Wii and hang out. So I played Mario Cart. Mario Cart is a game where you can put the Wii remote into a little plastic wheel. You don't have to, but I do because it is a little more comfortable. Then you pick your character, your type of car and your race track. Now the tracks aren't really race tracks. They are like places sort of. My favorite track is the Coconut Mall. Speaking of that course, I was playing and I usually get like last place on every race, but ha, this race, it was a tad bit different. I got FIRST place! And there aren't any levels too! I was so amazed! Have you ever done anything like that before? I was so freaked out that when I was done, my legs were actually shaking!

Always Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment