Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sick- AGAIN!

I don't know if you guys knew this, but last week, I had the terrible, the monster of them all, strep throat. I woke up on Tuesday at 1:00 in the morning. I had body aches all over, my head was throbbing, and my throat was EXTREMELY sore. I stayed in my bead for another 3 hours, hoping I could fall back asleep. In each hour, I fell asleep for at least 10 minutes. Then when it was 4:30 A.M. and I said to myself, "Enough! I am going down stairs and sleeping on the couch, and watching T.V! So I went down, watched TV, but never once dozed off! Then at 6:45, my mom came down wondering why I was down there. I said because I was sick. So she let me stay home from school. Then about 3 hours later, my mom said, "Bailey, you don't look good at all. Let's take you to Next Care so I can find out what you have." So we went, the doctor said, "I'm not entirely sure what you have, but I think it is definitely strep throat." So he gave me the medicine, and we went home.
So I wake up today with one nostril totally clogged up! So I go down to say good morning, and when I start talking, I sound totally congested! So now I have a cold just 10 days after having strep throat! What a life!

2 comments:

  1. Boo girl..I am amazed you are even upright...let's not forget the major gash on your hand that you received in Band from a staple..rest up, dear one. Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a warrior Poodle! Geez, I can't believe you were up ALL night and your mother never checked on you...hmmm. At least you had Reilly to keep you company. A band injury though?? Kinda embarrassing, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete