Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Eve!

It is finally Christmas Eve! Personally, I think that Christmas Eve is more exciting. All the suspense of wanting to go down and open presents, wondering what your going to get in that big box, to kids, Christmas is the greatest day ever, besides their birthday of course! Speaking of birthdays, my birthday and Christmas is totally evened out! My birthday is in June, and Christmas is in December! They are six months apart, and there are twelve months in a year so in one half of the year, it's my birthday, the other half is Christmas!
Right now, I am watching channel 33. ABC Family. Today is the Christmas Classics marathon. It's going from 12 A.M. to 12 A.M.! It literally is lasting ALL DAY!
Like I said, I like Christmas Eve better because you just can't wait to go down stairs and see what you got! Tell me, do you like Christmas Eve better, or Christmas Day?

Always, Bailey

2 comments:

  1. I looooove Christmas Eve! I love all the lead up and the excitement, and I'm more of a night person too! :) See you in a bit Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHRISTMAS EVE, I LOVE IT. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS TIME TO PUT OUT THE COOKIES AND HOT CHOCOLATE FOR SANTA.
    THERE IS ALWAYS A FEW LAST MINUTE THINGS TO DO, BUT THEY GET DONE, TNEN I SIT AND HAVE A NICE HOT CUP OF TEA.
    TAKE CARE, COME VISIT ME ON MY BLOG.
    LOVE, AUNT RIZ

    ReplyDelete