Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Time is Here!

First things first, I'll keep on writing don't you worry! I have a lot on my mind right now!

Second of all, as all of you may know, Christmas time is officially here! All the lights are up- all you need pretty much is the tree- well at least in my family. Yesterday, my mom and I put up our "Christmas Village." It is porcelain little buildings and people and we have table cloth that looks like snow and we put it all on a card table and it looks really cute!

Today, me, my mom, and my dad put up all of the Christmas lights! Our house looks so cool. This year we also got an inflatable for the yard. It is a Santa Claus on his sleigh and he has his bag and an elf is jumping out of it. We got it for a real steal! My mom and I got it at K-Mart for $20.00! What a deal!

My favorite part of Christmas is the tree, but this year I am really excited because it is Reilly's first Christmas with us!

What is your favorite part of Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. HI BAILEY,
    I AM SO GLAD YOUR BACK ON YOUR BLOG WRITING AGAIN. I REALLY ENJOY YOUR POSTS. HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY AND YUMMY THANKSGIVING. MINE WAS REALLY NICE, I TOOK A PICTURE OF OUR TABLE WITH MY NEW CAMERA I WILL POST IT. THE PICTURE OF THE TABLE THAT IS UP THERE NOW I GOT OFF THE WEB. PAT, JACKIE'S HUSBAND DECORATED THE WHOLE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE AND YARD. MY FAVORITE THING I LIKE MOST ABOUT CHRISTMAS IS SITTING AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE, WATCHING JENNA, MATTIE, AND MAKAYLA OPENING THEIR GIFTS. HOPE SANTA BRINGS YOU AND REILLY SOME REALLY NICE PRESENTS.
    TAKE CARE, LOVE, AUNT RIZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back too Boo! I love the holidays -- our house is decorated on the outside pretty good, but I've got to finish the inside. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete